Thursday, February 27, 2014

Me

I haven't slept well in months.  I'm not eating great.  I've never known how to relax well.  It all caught up to me last night.  I think I have a cold coming on and the other night I couldn't stop shaking.  I have PVC (preventricular contractions) that were diagnosed and caught on a strip at the ER about a year and a half ago.  The PVCs have been acting up.  I've been dizzy.  I've had shortness of breath and tightness in my chest.  Two nights ago I couldn't get warm.  I did Sugar Bear's dinner and insulin and his bedtime snack.  Hubby did the Lantus and testing at midnight.  He also took super good care of me.  It's the first night in two months I slept more than three hours at a time.  I still did the 3am check and got up with our older son for school at 5:30.  Hubby force fed me a burger stating he thinks I'm anemic. He may be right.  I feel a bit better.  I don't know if it's because of the burger or REM sleep or maybe both, but I feel a little bit more normal.  I also feel guilty for not being able to help with the teenager's homework and not taking care of Sugar Bear like I normally do.  I'm lucky to have my hubby.  He's a wonderful man, but I hate adding to his burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment