Saturday, April 19, 2014

Preparing

So excited to get our frio pack.  With the weather warming up this will come in quite handy.  Insulin needs to be kept cool so it continues to work properly.  This cooling pack is already doing the job.  All it takes is water so this would be handy in emergency situations too.  Of course the crafty part of me immediately was like I could have made that!  Lol. Just happy to have it.
I've been pretty busy with work this past week, thus the non blogging.  I should be able to be on here a bit more this next week.  I hope.

So Sugar Bear has been doing this thing when we give him his shots.  He pretends to faint and then giggles.  Recently he switched his tactic and now slowly fills his cheeks with air like he's about to burst, And then let's all the air out loudly when we're done. He has such a great sense of humor.  It will definitely help with the road he has to travel.


Dropped off the teenager at a friend's birthday party in the afternoon.  His first "real teenager" party.  Basement party with video games, teenaged boys, and pizza.  I hope they wore their deodorant.  Lol. 

I'm sure I had more to talk about just can't remember very well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment