Saturday, May 16, 2015

On a Roll

Day 5 Taking a cue from Adam Brown's recent post, write a post documenting what you eat in a day!  Feel free to add links to recommended recipes/shops/whatever.  Make it an ideal day or a come-as-you-are day – no judgments either way.  (Thank you, Katy of  Bigfoot Child Have Diabetes for this topic.)

I have a love/hate relationship with food.  I know the difference good choices makes but I realize the balance that comes with comfort food and easy picks.  Many times money plays a roll.  See what I did there?  Lol

I have a habit of skipping meals for me.  I try and stretch what is available for my husband and boys as much as I can.  Food is a priority for them.  I try and make it work, but i don't cook enough.  Working retail, my schedule is crazy.  I'm not home regularly for dinner.  Yesterday I had a coffee, very berry sundae, a sandwich and curly fries for all my meals.  Definitely not the healthiest choice for me.  

I love fresh fruits.  I love smoothies.  My vitamix is waiting patiently.  I wish eating well wasn't so expensive.  So I will keep trying.  Maybe I'll have a smoothie today.

No comments:

Post a Comment