Friday, June 3, 2016

Changes

Tomorrow is our JDRF walk.  Can't wait.  It's a different walk route this year.  And we entered our t-shirts in the contest.  You can go here to vote for ours.  https://swojdrf.wufoo.com/forms/tshirt-contest-voting-jdrf-one-walk-kings-island/ Ours is Team M.D. (#14).  We will have four T1s walking, our two boys and friends we've made on this journey.

It's been a challenging week with some severe lows.  The Dexcom has saved us from using the glucagon but we did get close with Drago.  We've made some pump setting changes and everyone finally got some rest last night.  School is finally out, maybe we can finally boost Drago's immune system.  We also found out this week that one of my husband's best friends had their middle child diagnosed with Type 1.  It's been crazy.




1 comment:

  1. I will be thinking of you all tomorrow! So bummed I can't be with you, but I'll be there in spirit!! I voted for your shirt design :) Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete