Monday, May 18, 2015

Day 7

Day 7. " was to help connect our blogging community, and that continues to be the most important reason it's held every year.  So let's help foster and continue those connections as we wrap up another Dblog Week.  Share a link to a new blog you've found or a new friend you've made.  Or pick a random blog off of the Participant's List, check it out and share it with us.  Let's take some time today to make new friends."

I read a lot of new words this week and they were so inspiring.  So many blogs to continue reading.  So many new thoughts and ideas.  One of the most informative for me this week was http://momofat1teen.blogspot.com/2015/05/keep-it-to-yourself-glucagon.html

This week was fun blogging.  It was difficult for me to keep up since both the boys have been sick all week.  I look forward to catching up on all the posts I haven't had a chance to read yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment