Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pause


Saturday Snapshots - Saturday 5/17 Link List. 
Back for another year, let’s show everyone what life with diabetes looks like!  With a nod to the Diabetes 365 project, let’s grab our cameras again and share some more d-related pictures.  Post as many or as few as you’d like.  Feel free to blog your thoughts on or explanations of your pictures, or leave out the written words and let the pictures speak for themselves.


Before



Late November 2013

Christmas 2013

Little did I know how much I'd appreciate my gift

ER trip #1

PICU labored breathing had stopped

Such a dark moment in our lives

Moved to the hospital wing.  Let the learning begin

New Year's Eve

A visit with big brother before going home





Breakfast in bed

Concentrating the hardest I've ever seen on his 9th birthday wish



He's still here; he's still goofy; we got this

New tools
















2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job telling such a big story in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed T1 as a young adult and have always been grateful that my parents missed the whole pediatric D-scene. You D-parents are rock stars in my opinion. Thanks for sharing the photo diary of your son.

    ReplyDelete